- A. The Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law (Act 3 of 2008) is effective January 1, 2009
- B. Cambria Somerset Authority (CSA) is a public body, subject to the provisions of the
- C. CSA wishes to adopt a Resolution to replace its prior guidelines for requests for information
RESOLVED, that effective January 1, 2009 the following policy is adopted concerning requests under the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law as follows:
- The Right-to-Know Officer is designated as: CSA Operations Manager
Cambria Somerset Authority
Central Park Complex
110 Franklin Street, Suite 200
Johnstown, PA 15901
Phone: (814) 532-8851 or (814) 532-8942
Fax: (814) 532-8852
- The designation of the CSA Operations Manager as the Right-to-Know Officer shall be published on the website of the CSA.
- All requests for information must be in writing. No oral requests will be honored.
- The form on this page shall be used for submission of all written requests.
- All provision of prior Right-to-Know policies, resolutions, or enactments by CSA are hereby repealed effective January 1, 2009.
- The State Office of Open Records has established $0.25 per page as the copy cost for a black and white document on paper sized 8 1/2″ x 11″, 8 1/2″ x 14″, and 11 x 17.” Documents larger than this size will need to be copied out-of-office and will be subject to additional costs.
- The Authority must respond to a request within five business days of receipt.
- The Authority is not permitted to charge the cost of determining whether the record requested is subject to production under the Act.
- The Authority is not permitted to charge a fee for searching for or retrieving documents.
Completed forms may ONLY be submitted via e-mail, fax, standard U.S. Mail, or in person.